Fall 2019/2020 E-rate Training in Kansas
KSDE will once again be hosting onsite training at six locations across Kansas. These trainings will be provided by Don Dietrich of BTU Consultants.
This will cover the basics of E-Rate and any new changes or developments.
Training at each location will include the topics below:
- overview of the E-rate program
- any recent changes and developments
- benefits of participating
- requirements of participation
- exploration of the current application process
- hints, tips and handouts to use for required tasks
Each session will be from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and registration is required. Handouts will be provided to all registered participants.
Please note that food and beverages will not be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
Steps for Enrollment
- Visit the KSDE Training Portal
- Click: Log In OR
- Click: Create new account - Fill in all fields including Contact Information
- Training Portal will send a confirmation email – Click Confirm
- Log in to the KSDE Training Portal
- Click: E-Rate Training
- Click: E-rate Training FY2020
- Click: Select the Training Location Selection Tab
- Click: Choose the location you wish to attend
- Click: Sign Up
- Make course selection then click Save my choice
Here are your options for this fall:
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 – Oakley
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 – Sublette
- Friday, November 8, 2019 – Hutchinson
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019 – Salina
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 – Girard
- Friday, November 15, 2019 – Topeka
If you have any pressing issues or questions, please feel free to email Sarah Palubinski in advance if you would like them addressed during the session which you are attending.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Palubinski, Kansas K-12 E-rate Coordinator, at email@example.com or 785-296-3575. We look forward to seeing you all on this Fall’s E-Rate Tour!!!
E-rate Training Resources