Fall 2018 E-rate Training in Kansas
KSDE will once again be hosting onsite training at four locations across Kansas. These trainings will be provided by Sarah Palubinski, Kansas K-12 E-Rate Coordinator.
This year, Education Superhighway will be joining us!! This will cover the basics of e-Rate and any new changes or developments.
Training at each location will include the topics below:
- overview of the E-rate program
- any recent changes and developments
- benefits of participating
- requirements of participation
- exploration of the current application process
Each session will be from approximately 9 am to 1 pm and registration is required. Handouts will be provided to all registered participants.
Please note that food and beverages will not be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
Steps for Enrollment
- Visit the KSDE Training Portal
- Click: Log In OR
- Click: Create new account - Fill in all fields including Contact Information
- Training Portal will send a confirmation email – Click Confirm
- Log in to the KSDE Training Portal
- Click: E-Rate Training
- Click: E-rate Training FY2019
- Click: Select the Training Location Selection Tab
- Click: Choose the location you wish to attend
- Click: Sign Up
- Make course selection then click Save my choice
Here are your options for this fall:
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018-ESSDAK, 1500 E 11th, Suite 200, Hutchinson, Kansas 67501
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018-Girard High School, 415 N. Summit, Girard, Kansas 66743
- Thursday, November 15, 2018, Northwest Kansas Education Service Center, Oakley, Kansas 67748
- Friday, November 16, 2018-Shawnee Heights High School, 4201 S.E. Shawnee Heights Road, Tecumseh, Kansas 67542
- Friday, November 16, 2018-Live Stream during session at Shawnee Heights
- A webinar will be added at a later date.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Palubinski, Kansas K-12 E-rate Coordinator, at email@example.com or 785-296-3575.
E-rate Training Resources